<$BlogRSDUrl$>
the 'Fist' & the 'Pacifist'
Though my soul may set in darkness, it shall rise in perfect light,
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night.
Friday, May 28, 2004
Whether being a Romantic makes me metrosexual, frankly I don’t know. Like many other things in fact.

I have kind of held on to two Romantic Notions, silly to be admitting it, but it does only matter to me. So nothing much to lose is there?
If I ever meet the girl, with whom I want to go the “whole 9 yards”, and she feels the same way. I would do two things,

1. Go and see the Taj Mahal with her. No, I haven’t seen the Taj Mahal yet.
I have had dinner at the Eiffel Town, stood all evening on Trafalgar Square. But No, I haven’t seen the Taj. I plan to do it with her.

2. Watch Casablanca with her. It’s my all time favorite Romantic movie. I have always watched the movie alone.

I watched it again last night, and yes again alone. Metaphorically speaking of course, ‘cause there is always - Lisa and Rick.
“In all the gin joints, in all the towns in the world, she had to walk into mine”.

Maybe I will own a gin joint someday. Maybe she will walk into my gin joint, in my town. Till then I have a post on blogspot.