<$BlogRSDUrl$>
the 'Fist' & the 'Pacifist'
Though my soul may set in darkness, it shall rise in perfect light,
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night.
Monday, May 23, 2005
Little Orange Post-its from today…

Three of my colleagues here, sharing the same office space as me. Are soon gonna be dads!

The ETA for all the kids (sets of kids maybe) is next week. Hmm...curious but true.
All of these to-be-dads have a spring in their step, or maybe I am just imagining things!

In totally unrelated events, my current song on winamp (and it's been current for the last few days now) is 'Sex is not the Enemy' by Garbage.

Check out these lines,

No evolution
Sometimes it depresses me
The same old same
Oh we keep repeating history!
The institution curses curiosity
It's our conviction
Sex is not the enemy

I won't feel guilty
No matter what they're telling me
I won't feel dirty and buy into their misery
I won't be shamed 'cause I believe that love is free
It fuels the heart and sex is not my enemy...!

Labels: