<$BlogRSDUrl$>
the 'Fist' & the 'Pacifist'
Though my soul may set in darkness, it shall rise in perfect light,
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night.
Monday, July 11, 2005
The Telegraph finds my blog "Wickedly Funny". WICKED!

My little blog and buddy, "The Fist & The Pacifst", was featured by the Telegraph!

An excerpt...

The Telegraph, July 09, 2005

Like Bridal Beer and other bloggers for whom the city is the backdrop, not the main story, Rohan Guha (http://rohanguha.blogspot.com/) is sharing a life, not the history of a city. But when Guha does do a "Bong post", it’s wickedly funny: "The whole hullabaloo about Durga pujo, simply put... is this.... for most Bongs it’s a one-week window to fix your social/love/sex life. The friendly neighborhood pujor pandal, is nothing but an exotic singles bar."


Yes I am thrilled to bits!


Labels:

9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
/ permalinkPermalink