<$BlogRSDUrl$>
the 'Fist' & the 'Pacifist'
Though my soul may set in darkness, it shall rise in perfect light,
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night.
Saturday, March 18, 2006
An account of the past week.

I am just over 24 hours away from Manic Monday.
My little vacation is over. Back to work Monday Morning :-(

So here goes the list of what took up my days,

1. Slept. Oh slept like a fat cat!

2. Had a two & half hour weekday lunch on Park Street with the G!
Calcutta Decadence people!

3. DVD Watch
Inner & Outer world of Shah Rukh Khan (yes I know you hate me now!).
I am a sucker for Star Power and all of that. On a serious note, like 'Inner World' very honest.

Reindeer Games (Charlize Theron/Ben Affleck)

A dozen loop holes, but quite entertaining.

Assignment, (Ben Kingsley)
Not crazy about it. But not too bad either.

8MM. (Nicolas Cage)
Nice concept. Lost the plot a bit, I thought.

Ronin (De Niro)
Hmm…a classic.

Iqbal (Nasseruddin Shah)
Very very neat! Many Messages, all at different levels.

4. Did the Yoga thing, twice a day as opposed to the customary once.
(Yes me the health freak!)

5. Invested in half a dozen Linen Shirts. Chennai here I come!

6. Promised to play golf every day, played just once. Darn!

7. Watched Cricket on the Telly,
Pak v. SL, Ind v. Eng, WI v. NZ, SA v. Aus
(Yeah this should have topped the list!)

And of course,

Bye bye love. Bye bye happiness
Hello loneliness.


Labels:

2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
/ permalinkPermalink