<$BlogRSDUrl$>
the 'Fist' & the 'Pacifist'
Though my soul may set in darkness, it shall rise in perfect light,
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night.
Sunday, April 16, 2006
2nd Anniversary!

Yes two long years of the contradiction laden yet celebratory coexistence of the fist and the pacifist.
Not bad!

Reflecting life itself, I have shared my moments of stillness and the joys of travel. Found refuge when work was maddening, found voice when all I wanted was for my side of the story to be heard.

Yeah pretty much everything. I am your regular Have-a-modem-Have-an-Opinion sorts!

Well the thank you bit, just one - rS! Yours was the first blog I ever read, and that was the inspiration. Thank You!

Labels:

3 Comments:
    Blogger RS said... On Saturday, April 22, 2006 2:57:00 pm  
  • You're obviously more than welcome Rohan. Your blog has been extremely refreshing, and your writing, a revelation.

    Good new look here too.

    You haven't come to Chennai I think. Let me know if and when you do? You already have my number.

  • Blogger Rimi said... On Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:03:00 pm  
  • Hey Rohan. Two years? That's pretty amazing (though I think we'll find some of us fledglings have a geater number of posts that...erm...)

    I've tried to say this before, but my net conked out the last time I was here: the last post? brilliant, absolutely brilliant!

  • Blogger Rohan said... On Monday, April 24, 2006 1:25:00 pm  
  • "Your blog has been extremely refreshing, and your writing, a revelation."

    - That sounds like my Kindergarden Report Card :-) "Rohan has clean handwriting, he is also good with numbers"!

    rS! Thanks for everything!


    Rimi,

    Thanks for dropping by. Glad you liked the post. It's quite the quintessential bong love story - romantic, fuzzy and no melodrama. Fits in well with the book fair browsing, jhaal muri eating and the paraar pandal hopping.
    Quite the bong set piece kind of thing.

    A couple of my friends were so convinced that this wasn't fiction, even called up to ask "Does Swastika have cute friends...?"

    I think its a case of "Wanting to believe, than belief itself..."!

    Cheers!
    Rohan

Post a Comment
<< Home
/ permalinkPermalink