<$BlogRSDUrl$>
the 'Fist' & the 'Pacifist'
Though my soul may set in darkness, it shall rise in perfect light,
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night.
Monday, April 24, 2006
News from the Cubicle...

My floor has got one of those fancy "Bean to Cup" coffee machines. Good. Now I can get good coffee at my desk! For the whole of the past month, used to trudge down to the training floor to get good coffee.

Yes, you guessed it right. This has been the highlight of the day, and maybe the week.

Going on vacation with the folks - end of next week, an event which is happening after ages.

Summer is here, I have this gut feeling that my Geneva assignment will happen sometime third week of May.

Yes, looking forward to spending yet another summer with friendly Europeans.

Have treated my consultancy job so far, as a raffle ticket... the prizes being trips to quaint lands.

Gotta get more focussed now.

Labels:

1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
/ permalinkPermalink